Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Lifejournal: Olympic Games - Swimming

4 years on and the Olympics games are back.
I've been keeping up with the Swimming Games especially.

Two swimmers caught my eye:

1. Michael Phelps
2. Park Taehwan


They are like human dolphins.

Amazing.


Michael Phelps.

His second gold at the 4 x 100m Freestyle Relay.
One of the best games I've seen.
Watched the repeat.
I was standing right in front of the TV.
If i was seating,
I'll definitely be at the edge of my seat.
I was practically screaming,
At that amazing last few seconds.
My heart was beating so fast and i bet my ass,
Jason Lezak's heart was practically up his throat as he touched the wall.
I'm speechless.

Park Tae-hwan

His first Gold medal at the 400m Freestyle final.
I didn't know him till he actually came out of the water in victory.
But what the hell, he's only 19 and he swims extremely well.
That's all that matters.


That my friend, is the NBC's Swimming: Results and Schedules

I was watching the live streaming of the
Men's 200m Individual Medley- Semifinal.
At 11.16am.
Michael Phelps started off good but slowed down.
I stopped all work just to watch him finish the last 50m,
to see him touch the wall,
to see him coming out screaming,
to see him happy as he'll be proceeding to the finals,
the last 50 freaking metre,
and the China Live streaming website decide to switch to gymnastics.
wtf.

And guess what, China won gold for gymnastics.
No worries, Michael Phelps ranked 1st.





Japan's Gymnastics Athlete, Kohei Uchimura,
is total hotness.
Why are they all 19?





No comments: