Monday, October 27, 2008

My LifeJournal: Streets of Paris

A normal routine for this French man.

One of the many streets of Paris.


I was listening to the soundtrack of
Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain.
Music by Yann Tiersen.
He's fantastic.
The scores he wrote was magnificent.
A lot of great, complex piano melody,
orchestra and the all too familiar accordion.

Every time i hear the sounds of the Accordion,
it reminded me of France.

When i was walking along the streets of Paris,
it seemed like as if the accordion was being played.
Paris was how I pictured it in my imagination.
It fit every detail i'd created.

When we reached Paris, we were searching for the Eiffel Tower.
I kept my head up high in hope to see it.
Left turn, straight, right turn, left turn again.
The buildings were unfamiliar yet familiar at the same time.
And then I saw it.
Amazed.
In awed.



No comments: