Sunday, January 4, 2009

My LifeJournal: Dreams


Dreams.

And not hope.

"The" pram.


So here's my dream.


Get married to someone,

Migrate off to London.

Start a family.

Get a gorgeous apartment.

Shop at Mothercare for my baby's winter clothes.

Get this really gorgeous, English pram,

Stroll down Hyde Park.

Shop at Harrods.

Dine at Khan's restaurant.

Meet up with my cousins at Blue Water Mall.

Holiday at the European Countries.

Visit my family in SG every year.



Well...that is my dream.
It's a dream not a hope.
Because i know the chances of it happening is close to nothing.
So why hope for it right?

Then again, this awaken dreams keeps me happy.
And yes, i am very materialistic.
Money and nothing else makes the world go round.

People who are rich but unhappy are either crazy or insane.
That's what Simon says. And i second that notion.




I love my family still.




Toodles.

No comments: