Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My LifeJournal: Maya is prettty smart


I used to not know how to blog.
The blog skin templates or
adding players to my site scares me.
Cos I know no shit.

A tech idiot I must say.
But everything changed
after studying in polytechnic.

I slowly observe and learn how to use laptops,
dare to edit templates and codes.
Learn to read up and dare to make the changes.


I almost fainted when I can't log on.
"The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded."
It says.

Waited for my brother to fix it could take ages.
So I took matters onto my own hands.
I asked Help-IT 1 question.
He said .\admin.
And I hit jackpot.
I searched for the solutions on the online forums.
And I found it.

Regedit.

.bak

.bk

RefCount.

And other stuff and I managed to login!

But of course, that wasn't the end.
All my stuff was gone, though it wasn't suppose to be so.
So I searched through the online forums again,
and lucky for me I was granted permission

to my username folder.

So I log off and log in with the proper username and password.
And ting!
My Captain James Tiberius Kirk is back on my desktop. :)


Maya is pretty smart after all.
It only goes to show, that I can do anything
when I set my mind into it.


Screenshots help alot!


No comments: