Friday, February 15, 2008

My LiveJournal: Paris, France

Stained Van.

Just like I imagined.

The main course for the day.

The appetizer

Iranian Ice Cream.

Like Delifrance.

French loaf in France.

Dating under the Eiffel Tower.

The first glance.

World Wonder.

Musée du Louvre.

Like the movies.

Galeries Lafayatte.

De shoppe.

A great season.

Its Interior.

Like the Hall.

Spices of Life.

The cathedral.

The trees.

A night to remember.

Sepia Night.

The cruise.

The cold and whole.
Along the street.

Roxanne.

A morning's worth.
Pink rays of Love.

4p.m.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely pictures. I so envy you:).

A trip to europe has been on my list of things to do for a very long time!

In part sunny, part cloudy Singapore, snowy Europe seems like a dream!

Orked said...

A trip to Europe should be on everybody's list. I like how we can clad ourselves with furry jackets and boots and no one would think we are crazy!