Friday, February 22, 2008

My LifeJournal: Music VI


With You by Boyce Avenue.

Am i outdated or something? I was browsing through YouTube and found damn good videos.
I've never heard of them until today. And i hold strongly to this believe, they're the THING.
I thought that their cover was better than the originals.
I support undiscovered great talent.
If you were listening to this, you'll realize something.
He has great studio-like voice.

I like.

"Cause if i got you
I don't need money
I don't need cars
Girl you're my heart"



Apologize Cover by Boyce Avenue.

Another cover by them. And yet again, they outdo OneRepublic.
I like how the improvise the background beat.
He's damn talented.
First the guitar and now the piano?
I'm wowed.



And if you want to hear more from them, check this out:
http://www.myspace.com/boyceavenue




Apologize Cover by Olivia Thai.

Another great discovery. Olivia Thai.
Saw some of her videos.
And she's good.
Her version of Apologize are amazing.
Sweet voice and all.
Damn i love great talent.

"You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say

That it's too late to apologize, too late."


Great talent should be appreciated.
And thus this entry.

And if you want to hear more from her, check this out:
http://www.myspace.com/oliviathai





Damn they're good.

No comments: