Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My LifeJournal: Tagged by Dibbie

QUESTIONS

1. What disappoints you the most?
When I tried but yet I fail.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
My favourite place in this world: Switzerland again.

3. What's your favourite thing to do?
Everything that makes me happy.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Well, money can buy me my dSLR.
dSLR is my happiness.
But my family is my happiness as well.
And money can't buy that.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be
That when I'm on my deathbed,
all my happiness are with me.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Since money can buy me my dSLR which equates to my happiness,
then i cannot survive without money.
But i can try.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My self-confidence.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
a. If i win $1 million anytime soon, my dSLR.
b. To my family.
c. To the charity.
d. For my early retirement.


9. When your single and you saw someone who caught your attention, would make a move?
Nope, I'm a shy person >.<

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Well, when i go to Brunei and i meet you,
then i shall fill this up.

11. What makes you happy?
Someone who can make me laugh and laugh and laugh.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
I don't hate people.
I just dislike someone who disappoints me.

13. What is your ambition?
To find an amazing job that allows me
to support my entire family.

14. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
I don't want superpower.
There isn't another lifetime but if there was,
I wanna be just like Bumblebee.
Transformers, robots in disguise.
Like that.

15. Ever think of having a serious relationship with the person who tagged you? Why?
Well, when i go to Brunei and i meet you,
then i shall fill this up as well.

16. If you were a car/bike what would it be?
Speed Racer's Mach 5.
But, can i be a transformer instead?


17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Well, i am, what i am.
And that makes me Maya,
So i won't change anything.

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
Hope - Who am I to say.
She just sang my heart's content.

19. What is your favourite quote?
No one knows what he can do until he tries.
And it's true.

20. What is your ultimate addiction?
My future baby.
My future dSLR.
His name would be Hady.


Instructions:
-Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question
-Make it a total of 20 questions
-Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
-Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged

I TAGGED:

Hilmi
Berry
Shawn
Darren
Maria
Syarfah
Syairah
Syaidah

No comments: