Thursday, July 16, 2009

My LifeJournal: Amazon.com

My 17th and 18th Parcels.

My US address.
A warehouse address if you must know.

Amazon.com.

My Trueblood DVD!

"Terrific...sexy, witty"

Bill Compton and Sookie Stackhouse.

Sookie's friends and brother.

5 disc set,
12 episode.

And my Sookie Stackhouse series!



Love.
Amazon.com.

There was once upon a time,
when I don't even dare to browse through Amazon.com.
But now I can, with my Citi Clear card.

And then there was TrueBlood.
It works similarly like Twilight.
But remember, Sookie Stackhouse
existed before Twilight.

I watched the first episode.
And it kickedass.
And hence I bought the DVD.
Cause with MDA, TrueBlood could
hardly pass our cencorship board.
Very M18-ish.
American's HBO.
Dig it.

And since TrueBlood was adapted from
Sookie Stackhouse series, what else can i do?
But to buy the box set!
Still missing 2 more books.

Elation.
:)



No comments: