Sunday, July 19, 2009

My LifeJournal: Himalaya Putra

Akshaye Khanna and Anjala Zaveri.

Himalay Putra.

Abhay!

I'm the happiest person on earth.
The movie I'd been searching for.
The movie I really, really love.

I had search for this movie high and low.
I went to Little India alone and walk down
from there till Farrer Park MRT station.
Went in and out of all the movie shops that i can find.
But no one has it.


I was really sad!
It was like as if the movie dont even exist.
1997 movie. It's been 12 years.

But today, I went back to the same shop.
Ask the same question.
"Do you have Himalaya Putra"
The sales person went around looking for it.
"Ah, have. Last Piece."
That put a huge smile on my face.
My long awaited movie.

It's a VCD though.
Meaning 3 discs.
Malay subtitle.

But what to do.
Beggars can't be choosers.
So glad I found it.

Now, just have to pray that all
3 discs work.

The 1st one seems fine.


FYI, it's the movie i watched during my childhood days.
Akshaye Khanna's debut movie.
Young, youthful and very hairy.
He's balding now though.
Look at the 1st and the 3rd picture.
Check out his gorgeous features and that stubble.
Isn't he hot?


Heaven on earth indeed.


Sigh.

Delirious.

No comments: