Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Lifejournal: My New Phone

Samsung F480.

Goldie, Gold.



Yes, i hate my phone.
To the point of me dropping it twice within 4 days.
At different heights, if i must say.
Sad but true.

I took longer time to text back.
Damn I hate touch phones.
What were these inventors thinking?

Previously, we can remember where each letters are
placed at. Well, it's all thanks to the keypad.
We can feel the physical shape of the keypad,
and hence our fingers and our brain recognizes and
remembers the shape and location of the keypad.

I think they're trying to develop our brain capabilities.
Induce our brain into remembering where the letters are,
by recognizing and remembering the spaces between each
alphanumeric, across the smooth screen.

Well, I hope my brain develops fast enough.
4 days and I'm on the verge of using back my Motorola.
It's really not Samsung per say, though i hate it.
It's just touchscreen.

Oh! My ears had adapted to the non-existence sound of the vibration though.
Oh, and yes, i can't text or make calls when I'm charging.
wtf?



i.hate.my.phone.

No comments: