Thursday, July 16, 2009

My LifeJournal: Asian Junior & Cadet Fencing Championships 2009


Asian Junior & Cadet Fencing Championships 2009

KAZ v.s SIN
Oh, I was supporting Team KAZ ]:)

First time at a Fencing Match.

Flu like symptoms. Poor guy.

foil, epee, sabre.


Yeap.
In my school.
Last match on Tues
Elation.

And so, we've been treated with delicious
foreign chaps.

Some hanging out at Subway,
Some in 7-11,
asking in bad English,
and incoherent sentences,
to the singlish looking 7-11 aunty.
"How much wait?"

Almost wanted to scoop in and
"rescue" the poor chap and his gf.
But neh.

We've came up with many tactics to "catch" their attention.
Both the fencers and the coaches.

Some of the Team Kazakhstan
are freaking hot.
And this cute looking hong kong-er.

Oh my god.

I'm in heaven.
I went into the halls and started gushing.
Almost fainted, so to speak.
I was surrounded with European
looking fencers.
Of course, I was referring to the Kaz, Leb, sort.


And let me tell you.
Fencers are hot.
Especially this one guy,
who leaped so high up.

wow.

I am in love.

And here's a few more videos of them.
Sorry, I was shy, and trying to be inconspicuous.
So you can only see a bit of the KAZ fencer.
Oh and since my phone sucks, I can only
record 13 seconds worth every video.


Team KAZ v.s. Team SIN.



Another Fencing Match.


Heaven on Earth.



Delicious looking chaps.
Young though.


Bringing Hady tomorrow,
Hope I could snap some shots!




Damn.




P/S The badly shot photos and videos are taken with my Samsung F480 that sucks big time. If you think of getting it, do yourself a favour, buy mine!

No comments: