Saturday, November 28, 2009

My LifeJournal : Aidiladha 2009

Nabil,4.

Kak Lin and her 2 children.

Nur Afiqah, 1.

Forceful pose.

My mak and Nabil.

My Mak and Afiqah.

Coconut tree on her head.

Cousins, nephews and nieces.

First sparklers for the night.

Blurred cos it was handheld!

Rings of fire.

So Syairah helped with the fire.

Bored Lunatics.
And they stick a pair of sparklers on their songkok.

And they tried with their initials.

My lovely family.

Sidins!

A star for Maya.

And another one.

Sunshine in the dark.

\/\/.

Never too old.

Dhiya loves sparklers too!

Such concentration.

So blur and cute.

Doesn't this look familiar?
Aidilfitri 2008?

My favourite cousins.

Bahebak.


Aidiladha 2009.
I had really great fun.
Just like every other time
when I'm surrounded with
the people I love.

We get to play with sparklers today!
Which allows me to take
some pretty f8 and above pictures.
Most of my f8 and above pictures
are blurred though!
But you can't blame me,
it was handheld!
It's really tricky.
The more I thought of
standing still, the more my hands
would shake involuntarily.

Cousin couldn't make it though.
He's having exams tmr.
Poor guy.
Haven't seen him in ages.

Oh, and we belong to the
Sidin's family.
My granddad's name.
We belong to his family.


=)



And I love my family so much, it hurts.
Bahebak.

No comments: