Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My LifeJournal : Star Academy Lebanon



I love Arabic songs.
Their songs are beautiful,
Their singers can sing,
Their singers are really gorgeous!

And I started with Nancy Ajram,
Followed by Haifa Wehbe,
And now, the students from StarAc.

Star Academy LBC is a pan-Arab televised talent show.
They put all other talent show to shame.
Even AI, I must say.

Because, these contestants get to perform on stage with various
designs, dancers, solo performances, acapella on piano and duetting
with other popular singers.

It's really fantastic.
They have a huge stage.
And every week, their numbers undone
the previous weeks!

And the ME guys are really yummie.
The girls are equally gorgeous.
And with that, I leave you
with my most favourite item,
by my favourite StarAc 6 student,
Basma, who should have been 1st,
but got 2nd instead.


But that's what you call fairness.
She's gorgeous, she has beautiful voice.
If she had won, then life must be really unfair.




Basma - StarAc Prime 14




Now, that you've listen and watch this,
You should continue with the other videos
on the bottom of the youtube page.

And did I mention that she was 17 at
that time she was performing?
She and Yehia looks gorgeous together.
So does Micho and Tania. :)


Talented, nein?

No comments: