Sunday, November 15, 2009

My LifeJournal: Reunion

Reunion.

It was actually a portfolio event.
But it double up as a day for me,
and the alumni.

The event was an expected failure.
But nevertheless, it was all for great
company and performances.

Surprisingly, most of them who attended
are the guys from my cohort.
Neither my classmates nor my coursemates.
They were all my schoolmates.
The sort you only meet once a week
for 1 module that semester.

They might not know me,
but they are oddly familiar to me.
To my surprise, 2 of them actually
acknowledge me for know me from somewhere.
1 of them felt guilty for not knowing my name.
But that's forgiveable.

You remember the smart one.
You remember the nice one.
You remember the one with the girlfriend.

It was interesting.
And it brought back sweet memories.
And I wished that my dear classmates had came,
and we busk in our memories and laughter.

Oh well.




No comments: