Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My LifeJournal: Star Academy 6 and Fringe


Despite the many weeks,
I'm still hung up on StarAc 6 students.

I love the songs which are on repeat,
everyday, on my laptop, my mp3, my mind.

And so, yet again, I have to blog about my favs StarAc 6 students.
In my earlier post about StarAc 6,
I had talked about my favourite student Basma.
Her beautiful voice matching her doll like face.
Her sweet, sweet relationship with yummie Yehia.
And remember I said that I like
Micho and Tania's rendezvous as well.

Yea, that's Michel Azzi better known as Micho!
He's only 20 but he's so manly. 0.0
Love.



Michel Azzi versus Joshua Jackson

Anws, if you watch Fringe, then you must know Peter Bishop.
Real name, Joshua Jackson.
Every Mon when I turn on to watch Fringe,
I will always be reminded of Micho.
Don't they just look soooo alike?
I really can't decide who'se actually cuter.
But one thing is for sure, Micho looks super yummie,
in the number with his sweethear Tania Nemr
in StarAc 6 Prime 13!

Enjoy.



Micho and Tania.


Sorry, I couldn't find a shorter version.
So you would have to watch the reportage.
You can otherwise skip and give their sweet nothings
a miss and go straight to 3:12.
So sweet nein?

And you can see Micho's mother, eyes full of pride,
as she realised how romantic her 20 year old son has become.

I bet Tania's sister was a tad jealous of how their love is
unfolding right in front of the eyes of 320, 768, 680 MEastern.
(presuming everyone watches it and yes, I had exclude the population
from Saudi Arabia cos i got a feeling such shows are banned)


Sighh...sweet, sweet love.

Star Academy 6 Finalists.
From Left - Ibrahim (3rd), Basma (2nd), Abd Al Aziz (Winner), Michel Azzi (4th)



Maya loves. =)

No comments: