Saturday, September 19, 2009

My LifeJournal: The End


And there it goes.
Ramadhan left us again.
With 3 losts - 1st, 3rd and the last week.

I'm proud to say that I was better than the last.
And I hope I would be perfect with each passing Ramadhan.

I'm thankful for the blessings bestowed upon my family.
And I shall count the ways, how Ramadhan is my favourite month.


The struggle to wake up early.

The chance to break fast with my family.

The many occasion for the entire family,
to come together.

The sending of food around the North East region.

The sending of foodstuff around.

The weekly trips to Geylang.

The hustle and bustle of that place.

The coincidental broadcast of the Raya songs

The last minute shopping.

The terawih.

The chance to better myself.

The takbir.

The great opportunity to be
closer to .





This Ramadhan was a little bit special.
I guess really loves my family.





May I get to see another Ramadhan.
With my entire beloved family.

No comments: