Saturday, September 12, 2009

My LifeJournal: Sephora is Love

Smoky Eyes Set.

Other Sephora Love.



Yeap, Finally we got to Iftar together.
Followed by a trip to ION.
First time there.
Huge and confusing.
Makes me feel like I was not in SG.

Nevertheless, we went to Sephora.
And I spend approximately $250 on Love.
And I finally got presents for the triplets.

What I bought as follows:

2 x Smoky Eyes Set - Triplets and Mine
2 x Mattifying Compact - Triplets and Mine
1 x Slanted Brow Brush - Mine
1 x Atomic Volume Mascara - Mine
2 x Kohl Eyeliner - Triplets and Mine
1 x Sponges - Mine
1 x Sharpener - Mine

We got the following FOC!
4 x Mono Eyeshadow - Triplets and Mine
4 x Eyeshadow Brush - Triplets and Mine.


Blissful.
Sephora is Love.


I am still looking for the following:

Base Escentual Buxom Lashliner
Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Liner
Stila Smudge Pots


Oh well.
I'll just purchase it online or something.

No comments: