Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My LifeJournal: Singapore F1 Night Race

Singapore F1 Night Race 2009.

Okay, I had to agree,
With the rest of the world.
F1 Grand Prix without a doubt,
rocks.

The feeling is similar,
to when I was pumped up
with watching the Olympic Games and FIFA.

I was glued to the TV for 2 hours,
watching the cars zoomed 61 times.
And surprisingly, it was not a bore.

And with that, I vowed.
I'm so going to the next race.
Next season of course.

Weeeee,
So exciting.

254 more days to FIFA,
YOG, from 14 Aug
F1 Night Race (I hope)

2010 will be sweet.



And Jenson Button's GF, Jessica Michibata is hot.
So's Sebastian Vettel.
Only 22 and his freaking racing.
Jealous.

If I could,
I'll go karting everyday!
The adrenaline rush.
is to die for.


Alright, back to Charlaine Harris's.

No comments: