Saturday, December 26, 2009

My LifeJournal: 25 Dec 2007

White Christmas.

Rheinfall.

Lower terrains.

Frozen Twigs.

Fast and Vast.

What you need to know.

Christmas Dinner.

By my Chef dad.

Pandoro.

What I did for Christmas in Switzerland?
Well, we went to Rheinfall.
I went down and up again and broke into a sweat.
It was freezing but after the climbing, I just took
off the thick jacket.

So my dad cooked for dinner.
Giving the Germans and Italians the SG cuisine.
This was the year when I went to 3 countries.
Switzerland, Brugg, Zurich ; France, Paris ; Italy, Venice.
Yes, I know. Boastful. Can't help it.

And yes, we ate Pandoro.
Pandoro is a traditional Italian sweet yeast bread,
most popular around Christmas and New Year.
Pandoro is traditionally shaped like a frustum with an
8 pointed-star section. (wikipedia)
And suddenly, they're selling Pandoro
at Cold Storage! Strange nein?

Copy cats.


No comments: