Saturday, December 26, 2009

My LifeJournal: 25 Dec 2008

Royal Albert Hall.

Royal College of Music.

One of the many Churches.

Harrods.

Serpentine River, Hyde Park.


What I did on Christmas Day in London?
My family and I, we trekked around London.
It was serendipity.
The entire transportation was out of service for the day.
So we discovered beautiful London by foot.

We just kept on walking, breathing, appreciating London.
It was an amazing thing to be doing.
Trekking along the streets, not caring where we were going.
Of course eventually we did find our way back to
our apartment. Having scrumptious brunchner
at this halal-presumed diner at 4pm

Didn't manage to snap any pictures.
I was already hypoglycemic after walking
around and not having proper breakfast.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed it much.
And if I ever go London again,
I wished I'm with someone who would loves to
explore the country by foot and doesn't
interfere with my shopping plans.

:)



No comments: