Saturday, December 26, 2009

My LifeJournal: Faith

Disclaimer: Religious content.

Faith is the confident belief or trust in the
truth or trustworthiness of a person, idea or thing.
As with "trust", faith involves a concept of future
events or outcomes, and is used conversely for a
belief, not resting on logical proof or material evidence.

Faith in Islam is called Iman.
(source: wikipedia)

Faith, is Iman.
I have faith and my
faith is in Islam.

I have faith.
I have faith that I would have a great life ahead.
I have faith that I could get through anything.
I have faith that I would find love at a
particular juncture of my life.
I have faith that I would be with my family,
in the heavens.


I have faith that the love I will be bestowed with,
would be the Imam of my family.
Who will strengthens my faith in Islam.
Who will strengthens my faith in life.
Who will lead my family.
Who will love me and my family.
Indeed, I have faith.

I've seen instances, where there was a lack of faith in the household.
The reason lies with the man of the house.
The one who was suppose to be the Imam of the family.
The one who was suppose to strengthens the family's faith.
And eventually, the wife will be estranged from Islam, from Iman.

Nauzubillah hi minzalik.
May I be spared from such atrocity, ya
.
And may you open their hearts, ya .
And may you bring them back to the right path, ya


And I have faith, ya , that You would seep into their hearts.
and that you would love me and my family.


No comments: