Friday, December 25, 2009

My LifeJournal: Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes.

It was like watching a 2hr long, old school CSI/Cold Case/ Criminal Minds.
In London! The House of Parliament minus The London Eye.

Watch it on Christmas Eve.
I love this show.
Thought it would be fully booked cos
of the holiday seasons.

But thank god for Alvin and the Chipmunks
and my dislike for talking animals,
an the fact that most kids won't understand
shit from Sherlock Holmes,
we got a perfect seat.
Well, somewhat.

I love it! I'm hard to please.
At least that's what I think.
I go for a CGI packed movies.
Chick flicks are a waste of my
hard earned money.

Avatar was out of the pictures cos I
seriously can't stand the talking, blue, non human
characters, but I'd changed my mind after watching
the making. It was wooo. The 3D version got
off the charts ratings.

But yea, didn't manage to catch it.
I can't seem to get past the blue na'vi.
I think it'll be a turn off if the na'vi start
making out with each other.
Something I don't wish to see.





Random thought:
At the bottom of Pandora's box, lies hope.

No comments: