Saturday, December 12, 2009

My LifeJournal: My Curls!

I love my Curls!

My long thick tresses.


So, I presume most who actually follows
up with my blog would know how much
I love Basma.

And today, I decided to take one step further.
I went for a Basma inspired curls!
You'll see her with her gorgeous redhead curls
in 'Mali' and 'Ana Bahebak'.
Her curls are gorgeous!
Though I'm sure her curls weren't permanent.

I actually have a thick mane of confused Keratin
on my head. I was born with crazy curls.
But as I cut my hair, my curls started
to disappear. Well, at least I'd found it again
after keeping my hair long for more than 6 months.

I used to hate my curls so much.
It's so wavy and when it's short,
I looked like a mushroom head.
I secretly hoped that one day I
could afford to rebond my hair.

But now that it's longer, I slowly
began to fall in love with my curls.
But the curls still remained confused.
Sometimes it decide to curl gorgeously,
whereas most of the time, it decide to
curl limply and I'll end up bunning it.

And then I saw Basma's curls,
and I decided to set my curls straight.
*pun intended.
Went to my hairdresser but unfortunately,
they only do perm and I'm not gonna
murder my hair that way.
So I opted for the hot iron rod thingy.
and the results is as above!
And I love it!
It was like a sneak preview
of how I would look like
if I decide to get a permanent curl.
And it was only $30, inclusive of washing,
drying, trimming, curling, massaging

I'm not changing the structure of my hair.
I'm just redefining it.
And I'm hoping I could get it
officially curled soon!

Well, before my two 2s I hope.


=)


Love.



Oh and for now, I'd decided
to call my future daughter Basma.
Basma means 'Smile' =D




No comments: